Home Page
NEW SEASON 2007-2008
Forthcoming Events
Vacancies At AFC Dunstable
Message Board & Latest News
Sponsorship Packages For 2007-08
Website Sponsor
FA Charter Community Club
1st Team
Reserve Team
Under 18's
Under 16's
Under 14's
Under 13's
Under 12's
Under 11's
Under 10's
Under 10's (Saturday)
Under 9's
Under 8's
Under 7's
Veterans Team
Disability Football
Girls Football
Presentation 2008
AFC Dunstable Committee
Team Managers
1st Team Squad
Club Sponsors
Club History & Honours
Senior Trophy Final 2006-07 Picture Gallery
Senior Trophy Final 2007-08 Picture Gallery
1st Team Archive 2006-07
1st Team Archive 2005-06
25th Anniversary
20th Anniversary
Picture Gallery
To Contact Club.
Directions To Ground.
AFC Dunstable At Wembley Stadium
Tour 2007
Senior Presentation 2007
Youth Presentation 2007
Code Of Conduct
Disciplinary Procedure
Development Plan
Soccer - Parent
Equality Policy
Child Protection Policy
Visitors To This Site

Under 8's

Members Of The Filmergraphics Mini Soccer League.

Home Ground. Lancot Lower School

Click on the links below for;

League Table

All Results & Fixtures

Match Reports;

Sunday 2nd December 2007

Langford Youth 3 AFC Dunstable 3

The Under 8's took the long trip to Langford in driving rain and gale force winds confident of a win and keeping up the pressure at the top of the table.

AFC kicked off the first half playing into the wind. Langford camped in the AFC half for the first 5 minuets but did not create a clear chance as the new defensive partnership of Ryan Luff and Harry Farmer held strong (Liam Smith was missing due to illness) the problem was that when they tried to clear the ball it was being blown back at them. Then almost the same as last week AFC worked the ball up to Sam Bowley and with his first run he ripped through the Langford defence only to see his shot pushed around the post for a corner. Sam fired in the corner and it hit someone in the box ??? and flew into the goal 0 - 1. This goal spurred AFC on and Findlay Christie making his debut start on the left wing and Lucas Yates on the right wing were stringing some lovely moves together with Sam Bowley. 10 minuets into the game and AFC were 0 - 2 up as Sam Bowley was put through by Findlay Christie and he fired a LEFT foot shot low and hard into the corner of the net. AFC were not running away with it though as the wind was still making it hard to get the ball away to Sam. Langford were putting pressure on but Jamie Dixon was tackling hard in the middle of the pitch. Langford then broke down there right and Alex went to meet the attacker on the by line, he slid the ball past Alex and across the AFC box, Harry Farmer managed to get to the ball before any Langford player but unluckily did not manage to put in round the post 1 – 2. AFC were spurred on by this and came back at Langford, Lucas Yates picked up the ball just inside the Langford half and went past the first defender with ease as he reached the edge of the box he fired in a shot that the keeper could only parry and Sam Bowley pounced to make it 3 – 1.

Half Time 3 - 1

Langford kicked off the second half in much improved conditions but the wind was in AFC’s favour. AFC pushed forward this half and Lucas Yates had two great chances to put AFC 4 – 1up and put the game out of sight of Langford but was unlucky on both occasions. Langford had made a tactical change by putting one of there big quick players at the back to deal with Sam and this was starting to work as Sam was not finding it as easy to run at the defence. Ryan Morley came on on the left to freshen up the attack and it nearly paid dividends early on as he laid the ball down the line for Sam, he fired in a low cross and Jamie Dixon found himself 5 yards out in the middle of the goal but somehow the ball went wide. This chance seemed to spur Langford on and now AFC were struggling to clear the ball, with about 10 minuets left and the game seemingly won and the weather conditions not good Harry McBrearty came on and Sam Bowley who had not been well all week was given a deserved rest. Langford were now throwing everything forward and AFC were pinned back in there own half, with about 5 minuets left Jordan Harding was bought on to see the game out. Langford then broke down the left and fired the ball into the box, the attacker fired in a shot that Alex superbly saved but the rebound came of an AFC back and straight into the path of another Langford player 3 – 2. With only seconds left Langford managed to get an equaliser when the ball stabbed home in the middle of a melee in the AFC box.

Full Time 3 - 3

This was a game they deserved to win, our luck has to change soon.

Team: Roach, Farmer, Luff, Bowley, Dixon, Yates, Christie

Subs used: Morley, McBrearty, Harding

Goalscorer: Bowley 3

Sunday 25th November 2007

AFC Dunstable 3 Flitwick Eagles 3

The Under 8's earn a point in a hard fought game with top of the table Flitwick Eagles.

AFC Dunstable kicked off the first half and found themselves under early pressure from Flitwick Eagles, but Liam Smith and Harry Farmer held firm at the back and Flitwick Eagles did not create a chance for all their early pressure. With about 8 minuets gone AFC managed to find Sam Bowley in a bit of space for the first time and he did not need a second invitation he ran at both defenders and fired a low and hard shot in on goal that the keeper parried round the post for a corner. Sam fired in the corner and Lucas Yates arrived at the back post to slot the ball home 1 – 0. This goal now fired up AFC and Ryan Morley and Ryan Luff were now finding there feet in the midfield the next 5 minuets were reasonably even then Flitwick won a corner. The corner was swung in on Alex in the AFC goal and he could only manage to parry the ball into the net 1 – 1. 3 minuets later Flitwick were ahead the ball was played into the AFC box and Harry Farmer slid in to intercept the pass that was bound for the striker and was unlucky to divert the ball past the advancing Alex in Goal 1 – 2. The AFC lads to their credit did not let their heads go down after to unlucky goals and battled back. Every time Sam Bowley picked up the ball the Flitwick defence was in trouble, they managed to hold out until five minuets before the half time whistle when Sam pounced on a rebound of the Flitwick goalie to score.

Half Time 2 - 2

AFC made two changes at half time bringing on Jamie Dixon and Findlay Christie and the changes seemed to make a difference in the second half as AFC slowly took control of the game. This time it was Flitwick that scored on the break though, again it came from a corner, the corner was fired in hard and low and Alex dived forward to smoother the ball at the front post but some how it managed to squirm under his body and into the net past the defender on the front post, 2 – 3. AFC piled forward now and dominated the rest of the game, Sam Bowley leveled the game 4 minuets later as he broke clear of the Flitwick defence to fire an unstoppable shot past the Flitwick keeper 3 – 3. The last 7 minuets were nail biting as AFC went in search of the winner they deserved. With minuets to go AFC were awarded a free kick on the corner of the box, Sam had gone close with two other free kicks earlier and you could see Flitwick were mindful of this, Sam stepped up and hit what looked like an unstoppable free kick high into the corner, as the AFC parents were getting ready to celebrate the late winner the Flitwick keeper throw out a hand and somehow tipped it over the bar, (Great Save).

On another day this game could have finished 3 – 0 to AFC.

Full Time 3 - 3

Team: Roach, Farmer, Smith, Bowley, Luff, Yates, Morley

Subs used: Dixon, Christie.

Goalscorer: Bowley 2, Yates 1

Sunday 18th November 2007

Bedford Panthers A 0 AFC Dunstable 6

The Under 8's bounce straight back after last weeks un-characteristic performance to hit 6 of their own.

After last weeks slip up the Under 8’s needed to bounce back and they did this in emphatic form. AFC kicked off the first half and soon had Bedford Panthers pinned back in their own half. Sam Bowley had several attempts well saved by an inspired Panthers keeper. Ryan Morley was creating plenty of opportunities on his debut competitive start after making several impressive contributions from the bench and Lucas Yates was helping on the other wing. When Bedford did manage to break out of their half the found Harry Farmer and Liam Smith in defence to good to get past. Ryan Luff playing in the centre of midfield rather than his usual position of left wing was winning everything. AFC came close with two other shoots cleared off the line and then a goal that was never given, it started to look like it was going to be one of those days again as Panthers broke away but Alex Roach in the AFC goal saved well. The first goal finally came with about 18 minuets gone and it came via AFC’s prolific goal scorer Sam Bowley as he broke clear of the defence to fire AFC into a well deserved lead. Half Time came and AFC went into the break 1-0 up but wondering how it was not a lot more.

Half Time 0 - 1

The formation was changed to 1-3-1-1 attacking formation to try and bring more goals and Jamie Dixon and Findlay Christie were introduced to the game. Panthers kicked off and for the first few minuets it looked like the tactical change was not going to work as Panthers created a couple of chances that were well saved by Alex. Then the second goal came about 5 minuets into the half Ryan Morley picked the ball up in his half and found Sam in acres of space in the middle, Sam took the ball on before releasing Findlay clear on goal the panthers keeper saved the first but Findlay picked up the rebound and fired home for AFC’s second 0 – 2. This goal now lead to the floodgates opening as Sam Bowley quickly added two more goals in quick succession to give AFC a 4-0 lead after 12 minuets of the second half starting. Lucas Yates added to the tally of goals in the 15 minuet when he slotted home from a Findlay cross to take the score to 0 – 5. Sam Bowley finished of the scoring moments later when he ran half the length of the pitch to fire home his fourth goal and AFC 6th.

Full Time 0 - 6

Team: Roach, Farmer, Smith, Bowley, Luff, Yates, Morley

Subs used: Dixon, Christie, McBrearty.

Goalscorer: Bowley 4, Yates 1, Christie 1.

Sunday 11th November 2007

Toddington Rovers A 6 AFC Dunstable 1

The Under 8's 100% record in competitive matches this season comes to a crushing end.

This was billed as one of the big games that could decide the outcome of the league, let’s hope not for our sake!!

The day started badly when the news reached us that Alex Roach our Goalie was sick and could not play!!

The first half kicked off and AFC found themselves on the back foot from the off, kicking up the hill and into the wind, despite this the first 18 minuets was relatively even with both teams pushing for a goal but Toddington had the better of these chances. Liam Smith and Harry Farmer in the AFC defence and when called upon Harry McBrearty deputizing for Alex in Goal kept them at bay. The midfield was finding it hard to support Sam Bowley up front as they were doing so much battling to keep Toddington at bay. The first goal came with about 19 minuets gone. AFC cleared a corner, the ball broke to a Toddington Rovers player on the edge of the box, took two steps in and put the ball into the bottom corner of the net, the ball had been controlled with his hand but it was going to be one of those days. This goal was quickly followed by a rocket of a second goal that was fired into the top corner of the net.

Half Time 2 - 0

AFC changed to an attacking formation of 1-3-1-1 that had worked against Toddington the last two times we had played and not lost. The first 6 minuets of the second half continued in the same vain as the first but AFC were looking more dangerous. With 7 minuets gone an AFC player was fouled about two paces inside the Toddington half and Sam Bowley stepped up to take the free kick, it did not look like it presented much danger but Sam had other ideas as he fired a great free kick high into the top corner of the goal and AFC were back in the match. Toddington scored within minuets of the restart to make it 3 – 1. AFC thought on but were leaving themselves exposed at the back and Toddington created three more chances they converted leaving the score a somewhat larger score than the AFC boys deserved.

Full Time 6 – 1

This was one of those days, without our Goalie and a couple of the boys who have been great all season had off days, coupled with the manager changing things around trying to chase the game made the scoreline look a bigger margin than actually was between the two teams.

Team: McBrearty, Farmer, Smith, Bowley, Luff, Yates, Dixon

Subs used: Harding, Morley, Christie

Goalscorer: Bowley 1.

Sunday 4th November 2007

AFC Dunstable 2 Bedford FC Youth 0

The Under 8's 100% record in competitive matches this season stretches to 6 Games as they win their first game in Division 1 to go top of the table if only alphabetically and are still unbeaten in an AFC shirt.

This was always going to be a tough opener to our Division 1 campaign against a team that qualified from their group unbeaten.

The first half kicked off and AFC found themselves on the back foot for the first 10 minutes, but kept Bedford at bay mainly due to a couple of fine saves from Alex Roach and yet another fine display from the rock at the back Liam Smith. As the half wore on AFC settled and started to move forward, Sam Bowley was being his ever industrious self up front and was being well supported by Ryan Morley and Lucas Yates on the wings, but AFC’s man of the first half was Harry Farmer who had been promoted to the centre of midfield from his usual defensive position. After 6 minuets Harry turned on a lose ball in the box and fired a shoot up into what looked like the top corner stanchion of the goal but the referee thought that he had hit the bar as it flew back out. It was Harry Farmer that broke the deadlock in the 18th minute, he picked the ball up on the half way line and drove forward to just outside the box and hit an unstoppable shot into the Bedford goal 1-0. The only bad moment of the half happened near the end when Liam smith collided with the Bedford Striker and both players had to be withdrawn from the game hurt.

Half Time 1-0

The second half kicked off and the AFC boys were now all awake and took the game by the scruff of the neck, Harry McBrearty and Lucas Yates were seeing more of the ball out wide and were feeding Sam Bowley with some lovely passes, Ryan Luff now released from his defensive roll was wining everything in the midfield. Ten minuets into the second half AFC scored the killer second goal, it came from good work by Ryan Luff down the left, he fired in a cross that hit a Bedford defender and looped up and into the area. Lucas Yates came in off his wing to catch the ball a treat on the half volley and past the Bedford Goalie 2-0. AFC kept pushing forward and came close on a couple of occasions but the score remained 2 – 0.

Full Time 2 – 0

Special thanks go to Stuart Gore for running the team in my absence.

Team: Roach, Farmer, Smith, Bowley, Luff, Yates, Morley

Subs used: Dixon, McBrearty, Christie

Goalscorer: Farmer 1, Yates 1.

Sunday 14th October 2007 (Friendly)

AFC Dunstable 3 Stevenage Borough 3

With the grading groups finished and the Under 8’s finishing top of their group with 100% record, a friendly was arranged with the team that was seen by most as the favourites for the Div 1 title this year.

This was always going to be a stern test against an academy side from the conference league and that is how it turned out.

Stevenage kicked off the first half and soon their outstanding movement off the ball had AFC on the rack and their back to the wall for the first time since they started as a team. Liam Smith and Harry Farmer were everywhere making covering tackles and kept Stevenage at bay for the first 7 minuets. AFC did manage to have some attacks their own but found an excellent keeper in their way. With about 12 minuets gone Stevenage got the goal they had threatened, it looked like a miss hit pass into the area that the defender could not get onto and a blinded goalkeeper dived late as the ball trickled passed him and into the goal just. The half continued in the same vain and Stevenage managed to double their lead to end the half 2-0 up.

Half Time 0-2

AFC made a change at half time and changed to a 1-3-1-1 formation and what a difference it made. The game was tight in the second half with AFC now going with their man rather than to the ball which meant Stevanage were not getting the space anymore. Sam Bowley was getting more freedom now that Findlay was upfront with him and Harry, Ryan and Jamie were making their tackles count in midfield. AFC won a corner and Sam fired in a corner that hit Findlay at the near post and into the net 1-2. AFC now back in the game and Findlay cam close again when he got on the end of a through ball just before the keeper but his shot just went wide. Stevenage then scored a cracking goal from just outside the box 1-3 and with seven minuets left it all looked lost. Sam Bowley now playing in midfield fired a ball down the pitch which Lucas Yates picked up on and he fed Findlay through on goal and Findlay did the rest 3-2 and minuets left. With only seconds left Sam fired in a shot that the keeper could only parry across his line and Lucas smashed the ball into the open net to cap a fine comeback 3-3.

Full Time 3-3

A fine performance against a very good Academy side and builds on the optimism of doing well in Division 1 in their first season.

Team: Roach, Farmer, Smith, Bowley, Luff, Yates, Morley

Subs used: McBrearty, Christie, Harding, Dixon

Goalscorer: Christie 2, Yates 1

Sunday 7th October 2007

Leighton United A 1 AFC Dunstable 4

The Under 8’s finish top of their grading group and maintain their 100% record with their 5th straight win, next stop Division 1.

This game was played on a pitch that had a large slope (worse than Barnet) and this was always going to make this a game of two very different halves.

AFC started the 1st half kicking up the slope and found themselves having to defend a fair amount early on. Harry Farmer and Liam Smith were solid at the back again and Alex Roach in goal was in inspired form making two fine saves early on. AFC were not totally over whelmed and were looking dangerous on the counter attack. With about 15 mins gone Lucas Yates made a pin-point pass to find Sam Bowley free on the half way line and Sam did not need another invite as he sprinted clear of the pursuing defence to fire AFC into the lead. Minutes later Jamie Dixon made a similar ball to Sam but he fired his shot just wide of the post. In the dying minuets of the 1st half Leighton United managed to fire home the goal they had threatened to score all half and so ended the 1st half.

Half Time 1-1

AFC now with the slope made one change at half time bringing on Ryan Morley for Jamie Dixon. AFC kicked off and were soon making good use of the slope going close on a couple of occasions early on. Ryan Luff’s throw-ins were causing havoc in the Leighton box and as they tried to clear another one super sub Ryan Morley pounced to the fire the ball low and hard into the bottom corner of the net 2-1 to AFC. Minuets later it was 3-1 to AFC when Sam Bowley fired in a cross and Lucas Yates was on hand to smash the ball high into the roof of the net. AFC were now dominating the game and changed to an attacking 1-3-1-1 formation and bought on subs Findlay Christie, Harry McBrearty and Jordan Harding. With about 12 minuets to go Ryan Morley rapped the game up for AFC when he calmly steered the ball into the bottom corner of the net to take the final score to 4-1

Team: Roach, Farmer, Smith, Bowley, Luff, Yates, Dixon

Subs used: Morley, McBrearty, Christie, Harding

Goalscorer: Bowley 1, Morley 2, Yates 1

Sunday 30th September 2007

AFC Dunstable 3 Celtic Youth 1

The Under 8's 100% record for the season stretches to 4 Games.

This was always going to be a close game from two teams that know each others players well from the Dunstable Lower School League.
AFC Kicked off the First Half of what was to be a great game of end-to-end football, both teams settled quickly and tried to move the ball around to feet with some nice passing moves. Liam Smith and Harry Farmer in the AFC defence were like a Brick Wall and every time Celtic attacked they were there to clear the ball back into Celtics Half. The Midfield three of Ryan Luff, Jamie Dixon and Lucas Yates were all looking comfortable with the ball and kept looking to get the big Goal threat of Sam Bowley away. Eventually the ball broke for Sam Bowley in the box who fired in a low shoot that found the bottom corner of the net. AFC 1 – 0 up and looking good, Celtic tried for an equaliser but when they did beat the defence they found Ales Roach in fine form in the AFC goal.

Half Time 1-0

AFC made one change bringing on Ryan Morley for the tired Jamie Dixon, this change paid off when in the 5th minute of the half the ball broke to Ryan Morley just inside the box who fired a powerful shot that the Celtic keeper could not hold and AFC were 2 – 0 up. The game continued in the same end-to-end fashion that the first half had with both teams creating chances but without breaking through. AFC made two more changes bringing on Findlay Christie and Harry McBrearty. AFC won a corner and Sam Bowley fired in one of his usual thunderbolts that the Celtic keeper could only parry into his goal AFC 3 Celtic 0. Celtic kept trying for a goal and were rewarded for their efforts when the scored a nicely taken goal with 8 minuets to go, but AFC made sure that they did not concede again and take there great start to the season to 4 wins out of 4.

They only record to stop today was Sam’s Hat Trick in every game so far but with two goals we will let him off.

Team: Roach, Farmer, Smith, Bowley, Luff, Yates, Dixon

Subs used: Morley, McBrearty, Christie

Goalscorer: Bowley 2, Morley 1

Sunday 23rd September 2007

AFC Dunstable 4 Barnfield Colts 3

The Under 8's make it three wins out of three in a very close nerve racking game.

AFC changed their normal attacking line up to a standard 2-3-1 for the visit of Barnfield Colts knowing this would be a close game.
Barnfield Colts kicked off the First Half and had the better of the first 5 minuets but solid defending from Liam Smith and Harry Farmer kept them at bay. AFC slowly started to apply some pressure of there own with Sam Bowley running the Barnfield defenders ragged but AFC could not get on the end of a couple of great crosses. Barnfield had a couple of chances well saved by Alex Roach before the breakthrough came, Harry McBrearty won the ball on the left and fed Sam Bowley who fired a long range effort into the bottom corner of the net 1-0 AFC. The first half end-to-end action continued but some strong determined tackling from Jamie Dixon and Ryan Luff in midfield meant AFC finished the half in the lead.

Half Time 1-0

AFC made one change bringing on the more attacking right midfielder Lucas Yates, this change had Barnfield Colts on the back foot for the first 9 minuets, as AFC were now more attack minded. Barnfield started to settle again and pushed forward themselves and managed to get the goal they deserved from a corner 1-1. This goal got the reaction from the AFC players any manager could hope for as Sam Bowley scored his second of the game within 2 minuets of losing the lead and then 3 minuets latter scored another to take the score to 3 – 1 and give him his third Hat-Trick in as many games. Barnfield pushed forward and got themselves back in the game with a break away goal well finished by their striker 3 – 2 then within minuets disaster struck as Barnfield managed to bundle the ball home from a melee in the AFC box 3 – 3. AFC made two changes bringing on Ryan Morley and Findlay Christie and reverted back to a 1-3-1-1 attacking formation as they went in search of the winner. With the clock ticking and down it seemed the game would end in a draw when Sam Bowley picked up the ball went on a run down the line and fired a ball across the Barnfield box and Ryan Luff slid in to score and win the game in the last minute 4-3

With out a shadow of a doubt the hardest game we have had the boys responded well and deserved the win in the end.

Team: Roach, Farmer, Smith, McBrearty, Bowley, Luff, Dixon

Subs used: Yates, Morley, Christie

Goalscorer: Bowley 3, Luff 1

Sunday 16th September 2007

Dunstable Town B 1 AFC Dunstable 6

The Under 8's make it two wins out of two in an AFC shirt.

AFC Dunstable kicked off the first half and soon the pattern of the game formed, AFC Dunstable attacking with Dunstable Town trying to hit on the counter. After a yet another near miss from AFC they won a corner on the right, Sam Bowley fired in the corner and Liam Smith got on the end of the cross to put AFC into the lead 1-0. AFC kept pushing forward looking for more goals. It was from another AFC corner that the second goal came but this time it was Dunstable town as they broke quickly from the set piece to run two thirds of the pitch and fire an unstoppable shot into the top corner of the net, 1 - 1. AFC kept coming forward looking to take the lead and this they did when Sam Bowley broke down the left and sent a pefect curling shoot into the goal 2 - 1. Dunstable Town were putting up a fight and Harry Farmer had to be on his toes in defence as well as Alex Roach in goal. The third AFC goal came from yet another set piece this time the ball was fired in by Sam and Lucas Yates managed to bundle the ball over the line.

Half Time 3-1

Dunstable Town Kicked off the second half and the half soon took the same pattern as the first half with AFC pushing forward and Dunstable trying hit on the counter, In an attempt to get back into the game Dunstable Town pushed men forward and AFC managed to use the space at the back to great affect with Sam Bowley setting up Findlay Christie for the fourth goal and then scoring two more goals himself to give him his second hat-trick of the season and make the score 6 - 1. A harder game than last week but the team played well and desvered the win and it could have been a lot more.

Team: Roach, Farmer, Yates, Morley, Smith, Bowley, Luff.

Subs used: McBrearty, Dixon, Christie, Harding

Goalscorer: Bowley 3, Smith 1, Yates 1, Christie 1.

Sunday 9th September 2007

AFC Dunstable 11 Toddington Rovers B 0

The first competitive game in an AFC shirt ended in a comfortable win for the Under 8’s.

Toddington Rovers kicked off the 1st half and soon found themselves on the back foot as AFC pushed forward in numbers. Despite several chances for AFC in the opening minuets it was not until the 8th minute the deadlock was broken when Jamie Dixon found Lucas Yates in space on the right who fired in a pin point cross for Findlay Christie to tap home 1-0. AFC had a couple more chances that were saved by an inspired Toddington Rovers Goalkeeper before the ever dangerous Sam Bowley slotted home to make it 2-0. Findlay Christie then added another goal and Lucas Yates who was looking dangerous on the right scored two well taken goals to take the score to 5-0. Then came the shot of the day Jamie Dixon controlled a pass on the edge of the box and turned and shot hard and low into the bottom corner of the net 6-0. Toddington Rovers tried to attack but on the few occasions they looked to get out of there half found Harry Farmer in the AFC defence in the way. As the half was coming to an end Liam Smith launched another long throw into the Toddington Box for Findlay Christie to fire home his Hat-Trick 7-0.

Half Time 7 – 0

With the game won AFC made four changes at Half Time bringing on McBrearty, Luff, Morley and Harding. AFC kicked off and despite the changes made the half was still one sided with AFC pushing forward. Within 3 minuets of the kick off Sam Bowley picked up on a short goal kick and fired home from outside the box 8 – 0. Ryan Morley finished off yet another great passing move that saw Harry McBreaty on the left and Ryan Luff on the right involved. Shortly afterwards Sam Bowley fired home for his Hat – Trick and AFC 10th goal on the day. To there credit Toddington never gave up and managed to get out of there half on a couple of occasions but Jordan Harding in AFC defence stayed strong to thwart there attacks. AFC continued to pass the ball around nicely and added an 11th goal when Ryan Morley powered into the box and fired the ball beyond the Toddington keeper 11 – 0. I would like to say a big thank you to all the Toddington Rovers supporters for the sportsmanship on the day and well done to the Toddigton Rovers boys for never letting there heads go down and in my opinion there goalkeeper was the man of the match as he pulled of a string of great saves to keep the score down.

Full Time 11 – 0

I would just like to say
Team: Roach, Farmer, Yates, Dixon, Smith, Bowley, Christie

Subs used: McBrearty, Luff, Morley, Harding

Goalscorer: Christie 3, Bowley 3, Yates 2, Morley 2, Dixon 1

Text-only version of this page  |  Edit this page  |  Manage website  |  Website design: